As a healthcare professional, you know how much time matters.
For patients, just a few minutes can mean the difference between life and death, or at least the difference between a promising and devastating outcome. For clinicians, a few minutes can mean the difference between effectiveness and uselessness.
Considering how frequently hospitals and nursing facilities have to contact physicians daily, it’s easy to see why accurate, reliable and fast communication is imperative.
This is where MDCall comes in. Benefits include:
- Optimized communication among nurses, doctors and patients
- Receive accurate & complete patient messages
- Manage, route & track all calls
Proven Results: One MDCall client experienced a 62% reduction in average nurse-to-physician communication cycle times and a 43% reduction in the median times. The same client also saw a two-fold increase in the number of clinician-to-clinician communication events completed in five minutes or less and a halving of those that took 30 minutes or more.
MDCall can help your nursing facility, hospital or medical practice communicate more effectively with patients and other clinicians. Let’s get started.
Photo credit: Creative Commons, tpsdave
Latest posts by Ashley (see all)
- We’ll save you time so you can save lives, with MDCall - October 20, 2015
- MDCall Improving Internal Communication at United Healthcare - September 20, 2015
- Healthcare Products: 1, 2, 3! - August 21, 2015